Friday, April 1, 2011

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE REVIEW!

Many, many thanks to AJ Hayes for his review and recognition of my work. Also, many, many thanks to Chris Rhatigan for presenting it on his review site. Thanks a ton, guys, you have made my year. I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoy the weekly flash challenges I participate in, specifically on Flash Fiction Friday. They are always challenging, always fun, and so much enjoyment is gained each week when everyone's stories are posted and I can sit back and read all the submissions. There's a ton and a half of talent there, and it's an honor for me to be featured among them.

Following is the review I'd like to share, and it makes me feel so proud. Thanks again to AJ and to Chris. One problem though. I'm hungry for lunch now, but I'm having a hard time getting my big head through the doorway...

http://death-by-killing.blogspot.com/2011/04/joyce-juzwik.html

1 comment:

  1. My pleasure Joyce. We figured it's about time someone posted the work of one of our most talented writers up for everyone to see.

    ReplyDelete