Wednesday, May 2, 2012

SO HAPPY AND PROUD: A REVIEW OF ONE OF MY BOOKS!

Following is a link to a review of my first novel, King's Bishop Takes King's Rook's Pawn.  It is very much appreciated, and many thanks to the reviewer, Glenn Kleier.  I just recently finished reading one of Glenn's books, Knowledge of Good and Evil, and you will see my review of that book here soon.  I'll give you a hint now though--it was AMAZING!  I'm also looking forward to reading another of Glenn's books, The Last Day.  I highly recommend checking out Glenn's books.  For more information, here's a link to Glenn's website.

To anyone who is contemplating reading King's Bishop..., I hope you will enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.  It began as a short story, but with the encouragement of a friend/writer/editor, Walt Hicks, characters' lives expanded and a novella was created.  Many thanks to Walt, now and always.

4 comments: