The link directly to the contest is here where you can submit your entry. The entries also appear, so give them a read, vote for your favorites, and/or pen a review or two.
Get your fingers primed and ready to pounce on that keyboard, let yourself slip over to the Dark Side, and pump out some mysterious and thrilling tales of murder, deceit, and maybe even a double-cross or two.
From their site:
FATED PARADOX: TALES OF GRIPPING SUSPENSE
Keep us on the edge of our seats with your best mystery and thriller stories. Submit accounts of murders and red herrings, or have us biting our nails over stories full of adrenaline and espionage. We want you to leave us breathless with your tales of unmatched suspense.
Submit your best original mystery and thriller stories. There is no word limit, and, as always, no entry fee. The top 10% based on reader votes, get the chance to be picked by the Inkitt staff for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prize.
- Authors will retain all rights to work submitted to the contest.
- Multiple entries are allowed, but each individual participant may win only one prize.
- Physical prizes can only be shipped to the United States, Canada, countries in the EU, and Australia/New Zealand. Cash prizes can only be transferred to PayPal supported countries.
- There is no age requirement for participation, but all stories must be rated appropriately by their authors.
- Before submitting a story, be sure to check our guidelines page to ensure that you comply with all our publication rules.
11:59pm PST on July 4, 2015.
Prizes for Winners
1st Place: $50 cash and 5 printed copies with custom typography.
2nd Place: $40 cash.
3rd Place: $30 cash.
So, get to writing, my friends, and best of luck to everyone!